Saturday 26 November 2011

Getting there.

Sorry about the lack of blog posts, still recovering so thought I would check in. I can't promise consistant blog posts at the moment, but I can promise to update as and when I can.

I'm going to publish a photo of me when I was at my worst this time round. Get people to take the occasionally so I can look back at them and remind myself I'm not that bad all the time. It also reminds me how sweet and caring Niamh is when I'm ill. She entertains herself, and doesn't get fussy often, she's wonderful. In this one she's giving me a cuddle, Chris had laid me on the floor with pillows and blankets so I could be close to Niamh.


She makes everything better.

Niamh is good. She's got a problem with wind at the moment, and has 4 teeth coming through, so she is not the happiest of baby's at the moment. She stands by herself, cruises when she's holding onto sofa's or tables etc. She's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment