Wednesday 26 October 2011

Just checking in.

Can't make this a whole post, as I'm still not well enough, but better than I was. Whilst my brain is working I thought I might try a quick update on here. So, sorry if it doesn't make any sense!

I've got a massive infection, and have developed C-dif, they only found this out because of the abscess that I had operated on the other day. I had just assumed my symptoms were M.E related, always do actually. Am on four types of anti-biotics, for 56 days, and having Dr's appointments everyday with district nurses visiting me on the weekend. All sounds rather negative, but there are positives, this hasn't made me as ill as it would of done before I had Niamh, and I'm managing to stay out of hospital!

Niamh is good, she's crawling, but only to get to something to pull herself up on. She can stand unaided, as long as she doesn't realise she's doing it, then she wobbles and falls down. She has also found the DVD rack and very much enjoys pulling them all out and re-arranging them for me all over the floor.



 I've been spending a lot of my time laying on the floor with a pillow and a blanket and letting her crawl over me. She's been so good, the whole time I've been unwell.

Here's a pic of me and Niamh, sorry for how I look.


Goodbye for now, hope I can update again soon.




2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are unwell and on so many antibiotics. Its lovely that Niamh is able to help you get through this tricky patch. Hope you will soon be feeling heaps better (((hugs and love )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you are so unwell. Praying for a speedy recovery.....pics are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete