Sunday 22 January 2012

New look! :)

I had to, for the first time today, appeal for what to write about on here. As I have said previously I want to bring the blog back to the issues that I set it up for. Having M.E whilst being a parent (not to mention other interlinked conditions). It's not going to be massively serious all the time, nor is it going to be futile and boring either (I hope!). But I wanted to try and find the balance about the issues, my life with M.E and other bits that don't focus on it too much! I will get there in the end. Anyway, today I was so brain fogged that I honestly couldn't think of a subject (it might seem a tad obvious in hindsight) but a few people kindly pointed out that brain fog would actually be the perfect subject. So, I spent all day considering how I was going to write it, as it makes such an impact on my life and the lives of other sufferers, that I wanted to "do it justice" so to speak. But I have gone round and round in circles all day and I am just too fogged to make enough sense, this has been quite amusing for my family on multiple occasions today. Not to mention that I still have this annoying bone and joint pain that isn't the normal kind I get and it's making typing a little more uncomfortable that usual. Therefore don't think I can write as long an entry as I was intending. Think I will mention this new pain at my dr's appointment on Tuesday, wouldn't want them to miss something because I have M.E and almost everything can simply be put down to M.E.

As you may all have noticed, I have given my blog a new look. I have been having cognitive problems lately and as has been pointed out a few times to me previously (sorry all, should have listened before) my last design was a bit "busy" and could make it hard to read. So here you go, black (for me), pink (because it's not too bright but it's also clear and easily readable) and butterflies (which is Niamh's thing). Hope you all like it, maybe leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

Will hopefully have something more interesting to say tomorrow. Will be having a think (brain fog permitting) about the entry I intended for today, wish me luck! Until then here are mine and Niamh's 366 photo's for today:


And Niamh in her rolling stones dress :D


Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment