Friday 26 August 2011

Airbourne cheese toastie

One of the problems I get sometimes is my seemingly amazing ability to throw things, for no reason. In the past I have thrown an uncountable amount of drinks (pints, half pints, clear, dark, massively staining), bowls of cereal (all over my dad), eletric toothbrushes (out of second story windows at two in the morning) and many other random items! Today, was the first time i've done it in ages, and it wasn't just one thing, noooooo, thats not the way my life works. Today it was, a bottle of water, a can of coke, a warm cheese toastie (not that melted and after I had just cleaned the kitchen floor) and a pack of Niamh's dummies (which I was intending to throw at Chris, but kind of went wrong, hit a wall, hit Chris, opened in mid air and both dummies short to opposing sides of the room!). Things I could not do again if I tried. I also got my jumper caught on the fridge door and no matter how hard I tried could not free myself, I dropped a large slice of mango (intended for Niamh) and it landed on the handle of a kitchen draw, I've been getting my word's muddled all day "bull red" for example. Pish! So, it's been an intresting day in my household. You will all be pleased to know that one thing I definatly did NOT throw was Niamh (phew!).

Also been having problems with banks (surpise) and had to spend 34 mins on the phone to them to try and sort out my internet banking. Not abnormal in itself but they had only just sent me the new information, all this to find out, I have, in fact, not got any money, something I knew anyway! Idoits!

Anyway, although this all is a bit annoying, sometimes saddening and definatly confusing. I can't help but laugh, in fact thats all i've done all day. Everytime I did something new and increasingly stupid I just cracked up more. Well you know what they say, if you don't laugh, you cry and i'm very accomplished in finding the funny in things. A character trait that is equally impressive as it is annoying (considering it's not just my own life I insist on finding the funny in).

Niamh said "dad dad" today, (she said mum a while ago lol) it was hilarous as she continuely said it for about half hour when she was in her pram. She then insisted on whining about being in the bath until I got in with her, then spending a further 20 minutes in there giggling whilst she continuously splashed me using a toothbrush. Interesting.

The pictures of Niamh I'm going to put up today makes me giggle, so I thought I would include it as this entry has pretty much been about things that make me laugh. My sister's boyfriend won her a build a bear at my god-daughter's first birthday charity event. It would seem she likes the box better, well definatly the same:


I'm going to leave this as a light-hearted entry, because I have the potentional to be funny occasionally, Niamh ALWAYS has the ability to make me (and those around her) giggle and, even something as dibilitating and difficult as M.E can sometimes have it's funny moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment