Wednesday 31 August 2011

Sleep sitting

Today was hard, it turns out yesterday exhausted me more than I thought. I didn't sleep well, Niamh was up at 4 and in bed with me and she hasn't liked the idea of me putting her down all day. All I can say is thank goodness for my sling/wrap, makes everything so much easier.

Dad came round and played with Niamh for a while and made me some lunch, which was lovely of him. Niamh had jacket potato with a small amount of cheese and some mixed veg, and an icepop for pudding. She was very happy with it:



Niamh was very good and had two naps today, sadly I couldn't get any sleep when she was down so just rested. Mum took us both to Asda again as they still have their baby event on at the moment and with massive savings like they have on nappies at the moment I couldn't resist getting some more. This of course, didn't help how tired I was, but at the end of the day with the money situation we are in at the moment we need to save money where we can.

Due to lack of an interesting day we have had today, I thought I would share something else with you. A while ago we had some professional pictures taken of Niamh, here are a few of my favs:





The one with the bear makes me giggle everytime.

Niamh did something strange tonight, she randomly cried out in her sleep, which is unusal enough in itself for her, but when Chris went in to check on her, she was sitting up! She's never done that before. I have a sleep sitting child lol.

Anyway I'm going to go and get an early night, sorry about the boring entry!




1 comment: