Wednesday 31 August 2011

She has teeth! :)

Well, this is yesterdays entry. It was a BUSY day, but a good one. Didn't have a good night the night before and woke up in a lot of pain and feeling like a zombie. Was so glad Chris was off not sure how I would have managed alone! We went to town and sorted some stuff we needed to get done and had lunch with Chris's sister in the shop she runs. Then we met up with my dad and sister. My sister had got a letter through the post that entitled her to 25% off an orange contract because she works for the police, she could also use it for up to 5 friends and family (at least I think it was 5!). So her and dad went in to see what they could do, my sister is obviously on orange and so are me and my mum (but my dad pays for me and mum). I came out of it really well off! It turns out this offer only applys if you are entitled to an upgrade on your phone and contract. Which I was (yay!).

So basically, long story short, I ended up with a brand new iphone4 (for free), I chose a white one as everyone else in the family with one has a black one and I wanted to make sure I knew which one was mine. On a really good contract, for a really cheap price, with 25% of a shiney purple case! Whoop! SO big thank you's to dad and Angela. Now Chris gets my old iphone (his broke and he has had a £10 Tesco phone ever since), in time to go on holiday.

Also ran into two family friends Jo and Fi, turns out they were taking four kids to town, who of course were a trouble causing combination as usual. I wished them good luck, and judging by Fi's facebook status later in the day, it didn't go so well and won't be happening again!

We all went for a Costa's together and as we all had a snack I gave Niamh one of her baby chocolate biscuits (which are actually surprisingly nice!). We had noticed earlier in the day that the two teeth she had coming through at the bottom had finally cut, when she bit Chris (he he!). Usually she sucks on biscuits and then they go all mushy and she wipes the mush everywhere! This time though she bit the end off. The expression on her face was completely priceless! It was a definate "o! what do I do now!" but she worked it out in the end! Think dad has a photo, so I will try and post it in another blog.

I tried Niamh on scrambled egg for her dinner yesterday. I'm sure she spent more time squishing it than actually eating it, but she had some and didn't hate it! Heres a pic:



Me and Chris went out in the evening. I'm terrible at leaving Niamh, I've just about got used to leaving her with Chris when I go out without him, it's even harder leaving her went she's not with Chris. As we had a meal booked with my aunt, uncle and cousins from my dad's side of the family, Chris's mum babysat Niamh. We went for a meal at Frankie and Bennies, and there were 10 of us altogether, was a belated birthday meal for my dad and my uncle, (my uncle's birthday is the 9th of August and my dads is the 15th) and it was really lovely. It was so nice to have a meal together, we very rarely all manage to get together, someone is always missing. Although sadly, I suppose, this time it was Niamh (aww!). But she had seen them all on saturday! I always bring her something back when I have to leave her, and the waitress gave me 6 balloons for her, which she loves. Heres another pic!



I'm going to leave this blog here, I'm shattered and have a headache that has been plaguing me for two days now, so will be a pj day for me and Niamh. Will post again tonight, hopefully with something interesting from our PJ day!




1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog.
    I also have me. for nearly 20 years now.
    Could I copy your badge at the end of you post please
    Regards
    Dee
    X

    ReplyDelete