Tuesday 23 August 2011

The stupidity cycle

This, once again is technically yesterday's post... again. Was very busy yesterday and when I came home I went straight to bed. Please everyone that reads this, can you cross everything for my little God-daughter please. She's back in hospital again poor pickle.

I worry, all the time. I'm a worrier, its what I do, and it's what i'm good out. This presents a major problem, not the least of which being it's no fun to worry! Emotion affects M.E, stress affects M.E and when you're worried about something I would pretty much say it counts as both. THIS is the stupidity cycle. I'm worried about money, or our lack there of, this causes me to become both emotional and stressed. This, in turn, makes my M.E worse, which clearly worries me futher, I worry then that I have relapsed and that I may not be able to look after Niamh, causing stree, causing further worsening of my M.E. I think the reason I call it the stupidity cycle is obivious. If I tried not to worry so much, my health would, in fact improve (or at least not worsen) but I can't, i've tried and failed, I will always be a worrier and the best I can hope for in that department is better control over the levels of stress this induces.

This is going to be a very short entry, for two reasons, 1) I'm planning on writing today's entry later (yayness!) and 2) I have major brain fog so sorry if this doesn't make any sense at all!

On a big plus side had a mess around with Niamh and my webcam yesterday so here are a couple of pics of me and her:


Anyway must go, it's Chris's day off and i'm to use this time to have a nap while Chris and Niamh have some daddy daughter time. Will write later.


No comments:

Post a Comment