Tuesday 6 September 2011

Bed, sofa and wheeling in the wet!

To be completely honest felt rubbish for most of today, but got better towards the end (thank goodness). So today's entry is going to be more about pictures than writing because the extreme amount of fog in my already unfunctioning brain! They aren't all even slightly pretty, but I did promise I would post the bad with the good. That said, still no where near as bad as I have been. People were not allowed to take photos then!!

Chris was still off today (but is his usual day off today). Was a good job too after last night! He ordered (and rightly so for a change) that I stay in bed all morning. He did bring Niamh in for regular snuggles though:



She really is very good when I'm ill, she seems to know and she really behaves herself, even though I think that she has the same thing, and that her teeth are still clearly playing her up. My good little girl!

A bit later on, after writing some lists we realised we still needed some holiday stuff (and we had run out of bog roll) so off to town it was. I decided to chance it and although we brought the sling, I didn't put it on and didn't have her in it (obviously). But she just sat, on my lap, perfectly the whole time we were out, even throughout the couple of times I had to push myself.  She really was SO good. Heres a pic of us togther:


And one of me and my shopping (hee hee):


After our shopping trip both me and Niamh were totally shattered so home for lunch and a nap, but not before more playing in bed:




Hee hee, multi-hat Niamh! She was well and truely entertained when she woke up as Chris's mum brought Niamh's cousin Mia round when she came to do Chris's hair (it is now very red) so lots of playing and dancing later she was well all sleepy again, in time for dinner and bath and bed. Not before she put a nappy on her head and I decided to re-arrange it and call her a judge. All rise for the right honourable judge Niamhy Pants:


I'm going to leave it there for today, warned you there was very little of anything interesting happening today, and I think my computer time is up for the moment (don't want to get over stimulated and Chris end up needing time off tomorrow!) Given the bad day I had today I thought i'd leave you with an icon that represent my motto for life:

1 comment:

  1. I loved the photos! Beautiful! I hope your energy rebounds quickly!

    ReplyDelete