Friday 9 September 2011

Holiday tomorrow eeeppp!!!

So, holiday tomorrow, kind of nervous!!!! Many reasons. I don't like flying being the first, actually have to be mediciated to fly, doesn't help that we fly out tomorrow, the day before the anniversary of September 11! Actually have to be further medicated to fly at the best of times. Travelling and time changes always play havoc with my M.E, always, hopefully won't be as bad as other years, as I'm not. And, obviously bit concerned about how Niamh will react to the plane, and the holiday in general, scared much!

Am lucky though because both Angela and Karl work for the police at the airport where we're flying from we can get through security quicker and they can get discounts in the VIP lounge (yay!). Have special plane ear plugs (for both me and Niamh), pain killers, etc all in my hand luggage! Phew!

Spent the day running round like a man woman trying to ensure we had everything ready. I must have packed, unpacked and re-packed Niamh's stuff more times than I can count! Then met dad for a starbucks (I do live really close the to town centre, basically in it, thus explaining all the starbucks), where Dad and Niamh we really social with each other:




Cleaned the flat the best that I could without using all my energy and endangering my health for the holiday, and still managed to rest when Niamh did. Well for her morning nap at least, she allowed me to clean the kitchen and bathroom, then lie down on my make shift couch-bed before waking up from her afternoon nap. When I walked into the bedroom to get her once she had woken up what I came in to was this, this is definatly her holy crap face:


And her, look mummy I'm so clever face:


Then my sister came round and took Niamh into town with her to meet Karl, whilst I went and had my nails and eyebrows done (a rare treat) and Chris had his hair cut (also a rare treat). I came home, settled her to bed and then we ordered pizza, as we having nothing in the fridge *cough* honestly! Chris's mate Judd is round and I have spent the evening watching them play xbox.... not particularly interesting, as you can see:

I'm so bored in fact that I'm going to go and have a bath now and get an early night, after all busy day tomorrow, more so even, than usual. Just to let you know, obviously I won't be able to blog while I'm away but plan on making a note of what happened each day and taking some photos so I can do a short entry for each day when I get back! Wish me luck!

1 comment: