Thursday 29 September 2011

Two entries, in one (again).

This is two entries again, in one because I couldn't write one last night.

Anyway, Wednesday 28th September 2011

It was Chris's first day back at work after injuring his back today and me and Niamh had a chilled out day planned. I got up and started to give her breakfast, it would appear that Niamh had other ideas, like, for example, going to sleep sitting up!


So I put her down for her morning nap when she was only part way through her breakfast, I sat down and rested for a bit, and got totally bored. So when she woke up I decided we would go into town for a little while as mum had given us a voucher for a free hot drink at the Mark's and Spencer cafe. So, we headed to M&S and I got a cup of tea and a sticky bun for us to share. She certainly enjoyed it:


I sent my mum this photo to thank her for the voucher, she then told me that she used to take me out when I was little to a cafe and we used to share a sticky bun, and that this photo really reminded her of then. Which is really sweet!

When Chris was off we had bought Niamh a inflatable ball pool for £1 at Tesco, so whilst we were in town myself and Niamh had found her some balls to go in the pit. However, when I got home, I couldn't inflate it so I made her a little pen out of cushions and put the balls in there for her to play with:



Dad came round when Niamh was down for her afternoon nap and bought a sandwich for me. He is trying to speed up Chris's computer and was round to work on it. He played with Niamh for a bit, whilst I rested on the sofa and when he left myself and Niamh had snuggles on the sofa, with her new butterfly:




When Chris got in from work it was tea time, bath time and bed time for Niamhy pants and chill out time for me and Chris. Then had to wait up for Judd to come and pick up our ladder as he couldn't get into his loft at his new house!!!



Thursday 29th September 2011

Chris was on a late today, so woke me when Niamh wanted her breakfast, which was really, really sweet of him, especially as I had to wait up with him for Judd the night before. Once she had her breakfast she went down for a nap and I took the chance to get Chris to help me to wash my hair before he went to work. When Niamh woke up I found her sitting at the end of her cot, attempting to pull herself up, time to lower the cot again I think:


Mum was in town so me and Niamh went to meet her, it would appear that my sending her that photo the day before had made her want to take me and Niamh to the M&S cafe again so we could have a sticky bun hee hee! As we were meeting my sister later, and the weather was good, I made sure that I put her in the little sandals my sister had bought her:




After the cafe we popped to a couple of shops (it's dangerous that all this Halloween stuff is out, makes me want to put everything on Niamh's head):


Then it was back to mum and dad's for lunch with them and Angela and Karl. Niamh played with dad and a sealed can of coke for a bit, really looks like she despairs at something my dad had said:



We had a grill up (mum's healthy version of a fry up) in the garden (good job as the majority of Niamh's food ends up on the floor and she had beans). We all had an ice cream for desert, Niamh made it look like she had grown a beard from all the chocolate! She had to have another sink bath:





Angela and Karl dropped us home and Niamh had a short nap, when she got up though she was really grumpy and clingy. Dad had come back round to finish sorting Chris's computer out and she wouldn't even happily stay with him which was unusual. Chris didn't finish till 7ish so I fed Niamh, bathed her and put her to bed myself. Needless to say I'm completely shattered and very achy so will be lots of pain meds and an early night for me, methinks! Bit fed up, achy and snappy and in quite a bad mood to be honest, o well, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment