Tuesday 27 September 2011

Niamh, naptime and Nando's

This is kind of a combined blog of yesterday's and today's as everything has been so uneventful not to mention how fogged my brain was.

Anyway, when I got up this morning, Chris woke me up to see his:


That, although, very cute somewhat screwed up her naps for the rest of the day. When she woke up, we headed into town. I try and do this a lot as it breaks up the monotony and gives me something to do. I couldn't resist trying hats on Niamh as usual. She looked very cute in a hat with ears:


She clearly liked it too. I, however looked like a plonker in a similar one!


We met dad in Nando's and he kindly bought us lunch, which was very yummy! Niamh had a whale of a time. She had another nap on the way home, and once home there was some playtime. First with daddy on the xbox:


And then one the floor with her toys, and, of course something on her head:


Dad took me to Asda, as I recently discovered they do the baby grows with the sewn on scratch mitts, in ages above 6 months. We have 5, but turns out that's not enough if I can't keep up with the washing so went and bought another 3. Even though they were all boys, and all the same.

Niamh has been off her bottles, and that's worrying me, although she is at the back end of a cold so we'll see. Gave her some puree with her dinner to try and up her intake a bit. So she had a pouch and a half with her dinner, as well as wolfing down her actual food, so worry over methinks!

She had a bath and went to bed, she won't really settle for Chris at the moment, so when he had tried for a bit I went and had a try and she settled fine. Bless her, sometimes only mummy will do.

I got sent a photo from dad the other night, I know I harp on a lot about factime so I thought I would attach this, as scary and embarrassing as it this is me, prating around on facetime with my dad:


Scary I know.

1 comment:

  1. You're daughter is just so darned adorale! That smile makes my day EVERY time.

    Sounds like you all had a nice day in the end.

    ReplyDelete