Saturday 24 September 2011

Poorly pickle has been sharing again

Well sorry I didn't write yesterday, I'm catching up today instead. Finally worked out why Niamh has been so grumpy lately, she's got a raging cold poor pickle. In fact, the reason I didn't write last night is that she has shared it with me and I spiked quite a high temp last night and had to go to bed. Boo hiss.

Anyways. Before I started feeling more rubbish yesterday we did manage to do some stuff. We went to home plus because we needed more baby milk and food, and had a voucher for £5 off of clothes. We bought me two jumpers and Niamh a cute hoddy and a poncho. Then we went to meet my sister at Starbucks (now theres a surprise), just before we left Angela got Niamh dressed, it would appear that Niamh didn't want to play ball:


Angela came back with us for a while, and played with Niamh, keeping her very entertained. Dad popped round quickly as well before me and Niamh went for a nap. I was trying to rest a bit more as I was supposed to be going out for a meal with my friends last night.

When we woke up, me and Niamh had some more playtime, and I may have put her in the Tesco back from earlier:



Mum came round for a bit as she had had a bad day at work and needed some cheering up, Niamh is very good at that, even if she is grumpy and ill. After mum had a cup of tea and a few cuddles, it was tea time, bath time and bed time for a certain little Niamhy pants. Judd came round to sit with Chris whilst I went out, as Chris is still off work with his back, and can't get Niamh in and out of her cot easily. I was still feeling rubbish, so had a bath and got vaguely dressed to go out. As it turns out, I got to the restaurant, felt even worse, phoned my friends and went home. Took my temperature when I got in and it was 38.8 (whoops!).

This was followed by toast, meds and bed, hence the lack of a blog yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all get to feeling better quickly. Loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete